You could say that I’m not very happy with Right Wing Union thuggery and machinations currently destroying the Labor Party that I think truly represents the majority of people in Australia. I’m particularly unenamoured with Paul Howes, Bill Ludwig and Bill Shorten.
Also, given ‘Graphical Manipulations #1” I try to be bipartisan in my insult – particularly where it’s richly deserved!
First this one.
And then this!
- We’ll act to keep PM in her job, says union (smh.com.au)
- A new form of reporting political news – quote your own columnists (crikey.com.au)
- Labor powerbroker escalates attack on Greens (abc.net.au)
- Independents warn of election if PM dumped (news.theage.com.au)
- Labor leaders take on the Greens (bigpondnews.com)
- Labor lets Fitzgibbon off the hook (news.theage.com.au)