There’s a point in time, usually as we approach the Christmas Chaos, that one is given to, rather than benignly contemplate some of those little annoyances that usually provoke a rolling of the eyes, a sharp inhalation, and the derisively underbreathed ‘F**kwit!!’, get just a tad more aggressive and actually consider wreaking serious harm to said ‘F**kwit’s!!’ – both human and corporate. A couple of examples (one of personage and one of corporate):
- The Homomobilis Onanist: This is the cretin, who on a single lane 100 km/h winding roadway (generally containing a continuous white line) cruises along at 80-85 km/hr until they reach the overtaking lane where, once reached, they increase their speed to at least 100 km/hr thereby preventing the frustrated followers from overtaking or to blast past them at 110 km/hr plus in a fit of rage. My Christmas wish for you is that you be infested with some fungal/bacterial genital disease that is entirely incurable expect by surgical excision of the infected genitalia – preferably without anaesthetic!!
- The Corporate Credit Card Gouger: This is the company that once it has you in its store/grasp, and without widely advertising the fact (except in very fine print somewhere at the back of the shop, on in the brochures, or on the back of the toilet door), waits until you stick your credit card into the little payment machine and then proudly advises you that there’ll be a surcharge on the exchange of digital information of some percentage point or three (and ‘is that OK?’)!! There you are, handful of stuff/agreed arrangement, without the appropriate amount of cash, card in machine and well and truly caught by the short and curlies. So rather than make a scene, you (begrudgingly) pay the surcharge. Who would do such a thing to the purchaser you say? Well bloody Aldi would for a start, and I could name a large number of others who engage in this disgusting little gouge. So Aldi – yesterday was the first time that I have purchased goodies in your store. Let me assure you that it will (in the true three worder NO Coalition sloganeering spirit) BE THE LAST!! May your corporation falter, your cream turn sour, your vegetables get the blight and the populace flee from your stores in droves!! May your Christmas profits be miniscule and your employees find new jobs at better pay!
Enough of the ‘ranty’ bit, time to turn to things of a more mundane nature. Thoughts of the weather’s pretty mundane I guess and considering the strange weather we are currently having in the Sydney area, the rampaging denial of AGW by conservatives, those who own energy shares and our much esteemed NO Coalition government led t0;
And thinking of Tony Abbott (aka Jubya) also led to thoughts about earpieces, whose really in charge and why the hesitant speech. That led to thoughts that maybe Jubya had to take instruction and that led to:
And the subtleties of control of situations, especially diplomatic faux pa’s and thumping tubs when you really should be doing a bit of a riff with the drumstick brush gave rise to;
Things diplomatic led naturally to who, whom, which, and what had been the subject of the NO Coalition walkover in the past week or two and naturally doormats came to mind;
That subsequently led to who else had been the subject of a walkover and The Greens came immediately to mind, especially when related to debt ceilings;
That was just too much for our trusty Rattus ridiculosus who came rampaging back with a though about mixed messages;
A snide dig at obsessive centralised control phobias with;
And finally, obtuse observations of the obvious over-abundance of outwardness of that master of the untruth, Christopher (Prissy) Pyne with;
Untruths, prevarication, lies, big lies, picnics on Islands and THREE WORD SLOGANEERING gave;
That the overall nastiness of the NO Coalition appears to know no bounds, led to thoughts of others within this body of Howard “has been’s” and at the same time thoughts of Paul Keating (due to the recent four part series) came to mind and gave credence of one of Paul’s most apt obvservations;
Naturally thoughts of the likes of Morrison and Bernardi, Abetz, Brandis, Pyne, Bishop and Hockey, following the intense feeling of nausea, led to what kind of idiot would align themselves with such individuals? Naturally, the Prime Pillock and his readiness to accept responsibility for the behaviour of such people led to;
And there we have it, except for the last bit!
Postscript: All characters appearing in this work are entirely, and amazingly, fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living, dead or in a zombie like state, is purely coincidental with an exceptionally high probability of being the construct of a deluded mind trying to grasp the true meaning of the political unreality of Australian politics, al la NO Coalition!
- Graphical Manipulations #63: Backflips, Nounery, Diplomacy, Reality, The Rat And a Gee Thanks! (deknarf.wordpress.com)
- Graphical Manipulations #58: Leaky Roofs, Worries, Fiscality, Benefits, Politicisation, Digital Support, The Rat, And Regretfulness! (deknarf.wordpress.com)
- Graphical Manipulations #61: Watchers, Farces, Billions, The Rat, Rogue Travellers And Excuses! (deknarf.wordpress.com)
- Graphical Manipulations #59: Secrets, Knowns, The Rat And A Leadership Deficit Emergency! (deknarf.wordpress.com)
- Graphical Manipulations #60: Elvis, Bonuses, That Bloody Rat, And Democracy – NO Coalition Style! (deknarf.wordpress.com)
- Graphical Manipulations #62: Media, Faulty Promises, Nasty Surprises, The Rat, Books And Diplomacy! (deknarf.wordpress.com)
- Murry Salby and the Sloppy Gospel of Anti-AGW (sciencecabinet.wordpress.com)